Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, December 07, 2007

Friday's Inspirational Quote of the Day for Writers
“You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do.”
— Eleanor Roosevelt

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender wishes you a fabulous day! Keep reading for more posts at today's blog.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Tam G. said...

Sandy, I got the goodie basket today! Thank-you!!! You really out did yourself with this gift. You really put a lot of thought into it. You didn't just throw a few things in it. Every thing in had a meaning. Thank-you!!!!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Sandy--what's your phone number so I can call you sometime?

Shannon

7:47 PM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

Love this quote! The hard part is following it.

Have a good one!

Laura :)

10:06 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Tammy!
I'm glad it got there safe and sound. Congratulations, again, on winning the contest here at The Dragon. We've got another contest running right now with Word of the Day and Author Island. It's for a book, not the whole goodie basket, but the book is still pretty doggone cool (I think). ;)
Enjoy the story!!!!
Sandy L.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

5:39 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

SHANNON!
I'll hit ya on the MySpace message thingy...
Sandy L.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

5:40 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Laura,
There are an awful lot of scary things I think I can't "do" right now. But when life gives you no choice, you just do them and get through them and watch what you look like on the other side of them. There's another quote I had on this blog recently about the character we form when we go through crappy stuff...I hope I'm forming good character!
Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

5:44 PM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

Sandy, it's more than character you are forming. It's strength. The women in my family have had to build and rely on their own strength for generations. I guess that would explain why I'm so hard-headed! :)

With all you have been through, you are Wonder Woman, in my book!

Laura :)

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home