Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Slackin' Off at The Dragon
Or...welcome to a writer's world

Hi there and welcome to The Dragon where we'll have some writing stuff this week. For some reason, I decided to forget that I was posting again. Then I went to the Florida Writers Association regional meeting yesterday afternoon and a couple people said they were excited to see I was posting again (I'd been on hiatus for a while due to all the crapola to take care of in life) and I thought, "woah, I don't think I've posted for a couple of days."

Yeah.

Tuesday, it appears.

So here we are with Word of the Day below and I'm fixin' to get the inspirational quote above...

I welcome everyone who's checking in from Author Island for the contest! If you don't know what I'm talking about...well now...check out www.authorisland.com! I'm there under fantasy writers. But the contest info is there under the contest info. (Clear as mud, right?) It's a coo-el site with all kinds of writer and book information, so I highly recommend it to folks.

Check in later this week for grammar and writing tips. We're back in business here at The Dragon!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: ,

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home