Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday, November 26, 2007
Word of the Day
Proceed (intransitive verb) — to carry on an action; to continue a process; to move onward, especially after an interruption; to originate

Word in a Sentence: In the fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods, Chariss believed she would proceed running from Jamieson Drake upon her recovery from poisoning/illness at the Taiman estate.

Your turn! I selected this word because today I proceed with a fulltime job in the construction publishing industry for the magazine AsphaltPro, based in Missouri. (I'm stoked.) What exciting/stoked sentence can you come up with to match the mood? Just click on the comment field below and proceed to share your creativity with everybody!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , ,

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

My room was a wreck - things strewn all over the place. Difficult as it was to try to move furniture, re-arrange things, I knew I had no choice but to proceed with the project once I started it.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Jeni,
Difficult as it is, I know I have no choice but to proceed with blogging now that I've started it.
Bwuahahahahahaha.
Seriously, how DO we find time for this?

"Some days, I just want the dragon to stretch time."

Sandy L.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home