Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Don't Push Me
Or...The Dragon just doesn't have it in her today

It's Sunday morning and I'm preparing to go up to the Naples Renaissance Art Fall Festival again. Yesterday was fairly boring. I don't know how many of you are familiar with Naples, but the median age is 97. Today I'll be pushing the book as "a great gift for your grandchildren who enjoyed the Harry Potter series."

But I think my heart isn't in it. Now there's a bad marketing day in the making! I'm not allowed to have caffeine (imagine...I'm functioning on less than three hours of sleep) so I'm wondering just how I'm going to jumpstart my peppiness to get my heart "in it." Interesting...

In the meantime, if anyone is in the SW Florida area, stop on by the Naples Press Club booth and check out what a nice little group we are. And pick up your copy of Choices Meant for Gods with no shipping fees attached. ;) (Or you can still get it at Amazon with no shipping fees, either...)

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home