Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Contest Winner Announcement!
Or...The Dragon applauds Loretta Wilson

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender (me) wants to say congratulations to the latest contest winner:
Ms. Loretta Wilson!
Come on down! You are the winner of the contest drawing from New Year's Eve!

Loretta is a visitor to www.authorisland.com where a Choices Meant for Gods contest was announced way back in late November, telling folks to get their typing fingers over here to Today the Dragon Wins to check out any and all of the Word of the Day posts. When someone from the island posted a comment using his or her creative energy to incorporate one of the words of the day, he or she was automatically entered in a contest to win an autographed, hard-cover, first-edition copy of the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods (and one of the fancy cloth bookbags I had made for the books, too).

So...Loretta! You're a winner and the goods are going out in the mail Monday morning! Woo-hoo!

Everybody, join me in congratulating her on a job well done. She visited the blog on more than one day so she actually had more than one "encounter" with the entry system. Fabulous job.

Nigel and I will have another contest up and running...ummm...tomorrow, I think. So be sure to check in at www.authorisland.com on a regular basis to see what's new and happenin'. And if you got all interested in the characters in my fantasy novel, you can check out some reviews and order your copy of Choices Meant for Gods right now at http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1200155650&sr=1-1.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , ,

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Loretta said...

Just read my email from you that I had won your book Choices Meant for Gods from the contest on Authorisland.com. This has made my day. Thanks so much. Looking forward to receiving it.

2:12 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

You're welcome, Loretta!
I'm hitting the post office on my lunch break today...
And Nigel and I are starting another contest today because I need more to do. ;)

Enjoy the story!
Sandy L.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home