Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Thursday's Inspirational Quote of the Day for Writers
“Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.”
— Anne Frank

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender wishes you a fabulous day! The "word of the day" post for the Author Island and Choices Meant for Gods contest is further down the page...just scroll!
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , ,

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Debby236 said...

What a nice comment.

9:48 AM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Wow, that is so true and something we often forget, the beauty, like our family, that is right with us that we miss remembering when we are down or lost. Thanks for sharing the quote.


I flew over here from Author's Island (and so glad I did!)

Cathie

1:10 AM  
Blogger Caffey said...

Sandy, I wanted to ask where I can find your site and books so I can find out more about this trilogy!
Thanks
Cathie
tbranxiety@yahoo.com

1:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't think of beauty on Thursday. Had bad news from the job front, 75% of my department was outsourced to India, but I still have a job.

Friday, however, beauty was revealed. I rediscovered an old friend. I found an old friend is now a FANTASY AUTHOR.

The fates giggle in the background.

Kim
KACEK92@gmail.com

9:25 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

ROOMIE!!!!!!!!

Son of a gun.
I'm stoked!
I'm sending a note to your e-mail address!

Holy cow!
Today! The dragon freakin wins, baby!

Sandy L.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Caffey,
This dragon blog serves as my "site" because I don't have time to set up a site. (Oh, and Nigel's blog sort of serves that function, too...http://sandylender.blogspot.com.) But you can get info about the book at my page on Amazon.com (search books for Choices Meant for Gods) and on my publisher's site at www.archebookspublishing.com. I'm listed under "fantasy". OOO! And since you've come from Author Island, you know there's info about me and the book there. I'll try to post something informative here over the weekend. ;)

But I'm glad you've stopped by and I'm glad you're interested in fantasy. The dragons are fabulous, you know...

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Sandy L.

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home