Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, March 01, 2008


The Dragon Didn't Forget You!
Or...I'm late posting today

It's been a busy little morning so I didn't get to this posting business here as early as usual. But, never fear! I'm back on the wagon, so to speak, with this marketing and posting and taking care of business so here's the goods: I'm fixin' to get Book II wrapped up in editing pretty soon here. So if you want to read Book I before Book II hits the shelves, the clock is now ticking.

You can get your copy of Book I of the Choices trilogy (Choices Meant for Gods by Sandy Lender) at all the normal places you go to buy books. Or you can download the electronic version of it for dirt cheap at my publisher's Web site. (This is the logical choice at this point because it's very fast, very easy and very cheap.) Or, if you want the hardcover edition because you're a book collector (like me), then hop over to Amazon or go to Barnes & Noble and "make it so."

The publisher's site for downloading the cheap version is http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home