Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Gettin' Outta Dodge
Or…The Dragon travels to Las Vegas today

I hope to remain Ricin-free while there.

I'm taking everything with me that I need to keep up with the daily interactive Word of the Day and Inspirational Quote of the Day for Writers. I think I've got a Grammar Guide in here, too. The idea is to keep the blog from falling into desuetude while I'm away. One of the joys of the World Wide Web…it's everywhere. And there's a grammatically incorrect structure for you. Enjoy.

In the meantime, there's a contest running at http://www.authorisland.com/ where you can win a spa package from Arcana's bathing rooms (Arcana, of course, is the estate in my fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods). Just let me know here at The Dragon that you're an island visitor and we'll get you entered in the contest. Deadline: April 15 (ooh, ominous). And you can enter every day, if you like. If you want to do that, I'd suggest making this blog a "favorite" on Technorati so your life is easier. Just click and get flung over here kind of action… The green Technorati widget at the bottom of the blog makes that easy for ya.

Criminy. 3:30 is waaaay too early to be typing HTML code. Have a great week!
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, an author island visitor here. Love your blog.
I loved your list of rules and the quote about your kick ass heroine. LOL

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home