Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Dragon Unveils the Cover of Choices Meant for Kings
Or...The Dragon is so stoked

Here it is: the long-awaited, much anticipated cover for Fantasy Author Sandy Lender's second fantasy novel, Choices Meant for Kings. Book II of the Choices trilogy is on its way to the printer. I'll have a release date for you shortly. Stay tuned. In the meantime, tell me what you think of this depiction of fantasy, adventure, and suspense!

If you'd like to get info on the upcoming novel, check the Books page at AuthorSandyLender. Also, the first novel, Choices Meant for Gods, is on sale at Amazon and ArcheBooks, as well as half a dozen other places around the 'net.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

Sandy, I love the cover and can't wait to read the book!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

YES! Now I know what I'll be buying everyone for Christmas this year! :)

Thanks for making my shopping so much easier, Sandy.

Laura ;)

1:15 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Jane,
It did turn out pretty darn cool, didn't it?

Laura,
I love you. I'll send you wrapping paper and bows.

:)

Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

1:23 PM  
Blogger TexasRed said...

This sounds very interesting. I need to check out the first book in the series, though. Thanks!

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home