Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ode to Craig Ferguson
Or...The Dragon puts a smile on your face today

I adore Craig Ferguson. I would give blood/plasma/a kidney to be on his show (to promote Choices Meant for Gods, of course!) so I could hear that fabulous accent up close and personal. I'm so sorry that I didn't get my divorce done in time to offer him an easy way to citizenship. Bwuahahahaha. Just kidding. (Or am I?)

To put a smile on everyone's face today, here's a link to a very fun video with Craig Ferguson from the opening of the Late Late Show. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

http://tinyurl.com/IluvuCraig

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , ,

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

Too funny!:)

Jane Kennedy Sutton
http://janekennedysutton.blogspot.com/

10:08 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Ah, admiring Craig Ferguson just proves for once and for all that you do actually have excellent taste in men! Isn't he just absolutely gorgeous! And that accent -just melts me everytime I hear him. Plus, he'd damned funny too!
Or we can always say that "Great minds run in the same channels" too, can't we?
Peace!

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of book promotions, here's an idea, maybe...http://www.milehicon.org/default.html

(Oh, look, that hotel is 15 minutes from my house.....just sayin'....) *grin*

Shannon

4:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, maybe this one....http://www.opusfest.com/

*grins again*

Shannon

4:15 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Yes, Shannon, I need to make a list of places I can afford to get to in 2010 and query them early...I'm not sure that I can afford to get to Denver...

One of these days, this profession is going to bring IN cash. I know it will! I believe it in my soul.

:)
Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

11:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home