Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender Launches the World’s Coolest Fantasy Web Site EVER
Or…Check out Sandy Lender’s new fantasy Web site

So maybe that headline is a wee bit of an exaggeration, but, dudes, I totally have the coolest Web site I’ve ever seen. The gal who created it for me, Rae Monet, rocks the house. It’s at AuthorSandyLender.com. I encourage you to check it out. I encourage you to bookmark it. Come on back and visit it frequently because I update the News and Worlds pages most often. The Books page is going to get updated here pretty soon, too. Hooray!

If you want to be “nudged” when there’s an update at the new fantasy site, you can become a follower here and I’ll let ya know. Easy breezy on your part.

“Some days, I just want the dragon to win.”
Tags: , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Matt said...

Ok. I'll be honest. That site does really rock! Congrats that has to be pretty exciting!

2:10 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Thanks, Matt!
Hey, are you attending Context 22 in Columbus? I'm speaking there later this month.
Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

11:50 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

Yep, I'll be there Sandy. It doesn't look like we're on any panels together, but I'm sure our paths will cross at some point!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home