Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Reports of My Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Or...to quote Monty Python: "I'm not dead yet!"

You can still catch me in the serial thriller "Hunted" by Jamieson Wolf at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hunted/. But I think you better hurry! Sandy Duran just drank half a bottle of vodka (Stoli, I do believe!) and leapt off a balcony, so, ya know, I'm not sure how Jamieson can keep her alive. Unless a fabulous, sleek Corvette breaks her fall. Yummmmm.

And don't forget to scroll down the page here to comment on the lyrics that have influenced you during your life! Today I'm feeling very fond of "Baby, did you forget to take your meds?" from "Meds" by Placebo. It just seems to fit my character jumping from a balcony…

"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home