Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Stepping Through Seagrass
Naples author releases Florida fiction novel

A fellow ArcheBooks author had a book signing event at the Mina Hemingway Florida Book Store this afternoon, and I wanted to tout that to the world for a moment. Linda Bilodeau, whose info can be gathered at www.lindabilodeau.com is a gracious and lovely lady who has written a fiction story called Stepping Through Seagrass, now available anywhere you typically buy books. It's out in hardback and the ISBN is 1-59507-150-4. I just picked up my copy (and got it signed!) today so I haven't read it yet--can't tell ya what it's about--but I recommend Linda herself! So I encourage you to visit her site (yes, I'm being manipulative by withholding information) and check out her other titles.

"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home