Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, April 28, 2007


Quick Shameless Plug
Or...how to buy Choices Meant for Gods

Hey! I don't think I've mentioned this for...oh...at least a day or two. Copies of the fantasy novel CMFG are still available at my publisher's website in bulk. (Yes, you're allowed to laugh, I'm joking.) (But, you know, if you wanted to buy gifts for friends...)

You can get a copy at Amazon. And there's a new review up to read! Thank you to C. Nuttmann. Yes, dear, we should all want to be Chariss. If for no other reason than to get Nigel Taiman. Ow. Click here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1595071652/sr=8-1/qid=1175821346/ref=olp_product_details/104-9089752-5140754?ie=UTF8&qid=1175821346&sr=8-1&seller I'm pretty excited about the fact that another distributor picked it up to sell. That's nice. Pay no mind to the fact that there are only five copies left - Amazon will get more.

Or you can get a copy at ArcheBooks (my publisher). They'll never run out. (And notice the level of confidence with which I wrote THAT sentence. ***insert maniacal laughter here***) Click here: http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm

Or you can get a copy at Barnes and Noble online if you have one of their membership cards that you want to use. I haven't been pushing that site very hard because I don't have one of their membership cards. It expired while I was unemployed, you see, and the $25 to reinstate it wasn't a luxury I was going to forego groceries to deal with. Starving artists don't have membership cards to anything. Click here: http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781595071651&itm=1

That's all for the shameless promotion today! Sorry to hit you with it so hard. Word of the Day is next for all you writer and I-want-to-learn-something types. And it's a good word!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home