Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Welcome to The Dragon
Or...just welcoming new visitors

As we gear up to welcome author Marilyn Morris to The Dragon Friday, I wanted to take a moment to welcome all the readers and writers who are stopping in to check things out. You'll see quite a lot of promotion for my novel, Choices Meant for Gods, which is to be expected when you consider how excited I am about its release and the five-star reviews it's getting on Amazon.com right now, but you'll also see me getting back in gear with the grammar and writing tips. I think it's been about a week since I posted a Grammar Guide. (You regulars are certainly allowed to call me on it when I lapse on those, you know...)

To all the visitors to The Dragon, welcome, and take a look around. The archives are full of grammar, vocabulary and writing tips for all age brackets and writing types (from high school term paper writers to journalists and novelists like me). And, every once in a while, we have a story about life in the swamps of Southwest Florida to spur the writing muse.

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags:

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home