Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Welcome to Tuesday at The Dragon
Or...writers guide is going up tomorrow...this is your roundup today

If you're joining us because you saw a press release or online calendar listing in a Southwest Florida paper, welcome! The ArcheBooks Divas meet & greet book signing event in Cape Coral is on for Saturday evening (May 19) and looks like it's going to be a fun evening with Prudy Taylor Board, author of Murder a la Carte, Sandy Lender, author of Choices Meant for Gods, and M.B. Weston, author of A Prophecy Forgotten. The three of us will have books available for purchase or you can bring your copy for autographing/personalizing to the Cat's Meow banquet room in Leapin Lizards from 6 to 8 p.m. Leapin Lizards is located at 1719 Cape Coral Pkwy just as you get across the Cape Coral Bridge. (You really can't miss it...kinda neon green.)

My next event will be the launch of my online book tour here in the blogosphere. I'll list all the confirmed dates tomorrow in a comprehensive post, but, let me just tell you, there are a ton of folks who have been gracious enough to host this new fantasy author for a day to help promote Choices Meant for Gods. I hope you'll be kind enough to support them (and me) by stopping by their sites as you have time to read their interviews of me and to learn a little more about each of them, about me, and about this epic fantasy novel that's sure to give Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows a run for its money (okay, yes, laugh, that was meant to be sarcastic).

Later this week, we'll have paranormal romance author Caridad here at The Dragon to talk about her latest release Blood Calls. Yes, vampires! You know I'm happy.

So stay tuned to The Dragon for more developments. I'll throw a Writers Guide on here tomorrow for all ya'll lookin' for motivation. And I'll give you an update on The Strand signing in New York!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home