Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, June 27, 2007


Congratulations to Faith Sorenson

Or...The Dragon wants to show off this cool gal

I posted on Sunday evening that Faith Sorenson of Southwest Florida had won the replica of Jorin Taiman's training sword at the charity event for autism research, but I didn't have this fancy dancy picture ready to go with the message. Now here she is (center) with her friend Lou Sand (left), who will be using the sword (for real!) in her martial arts training classes.

Now, if you don't know who Jorin Taiman is, get thee to a book store and get your copy of Choices Meant for Gods and start reading! Or you can grab a copy with free shipping at http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-9883296-3024969?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1182722132&sr=8-1.

Thank you for entering the contest for Jorin's sword, Faith, and congratulations, again!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , ,

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Hot damn, girl - that is some weapon there!
Great pic - now, tell me again, who's the tall willowy one, with the long, dark hair on the end?

8:22 PM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

Wow! Nice sword! Great picture too! BTW, I left a comment at my blog you might want to check out. :) Laura

1:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Jeni,
Man, I've been missin' you, Woman. I hope all is okay with you and that little granddaughter of yours!
Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

1:16 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Laura,
I think Yahoo or Blogger or something is thwarting one or both of us. Ain't seein' no comment yet, but I'll check back.
I have much fear... ;)

And you have to see today's post here at The Dragon. Irony.

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home