Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, July 06, 2007


Another Day, Another Interview

Or...The Dragon is getting tired...

There's a huge interview of Fantasy Author Sandy Lender at this connective place today. The patient and fabulous Ambrose Musiyawa and I started this process back on May 8 (yeah, I've got this insane e-mail trail for all the stops for the entire Choices Meant for Gods Online Book Tour; these people are getting Christmas cards from me, doncha know) and, not long thereafter, he sent me this amazing list of interview questions. Great! I answered them and sent them back. Not so great. Yahoo began giving us nightmares then. You might not believe this, but we got it all straightened out last weekend. Yeah...check the calendar.

So! Today! I appear at http://leicesterreviewofbooks.wordpress.com/2007/07/06/sandy-lenders-virtual-book-tour/, where you can read some info and start the "connecting." It's like a scavenger hunt of info. You see, as far as I can tell, Ambrose is a Type A Personality like me. He has six blogs/sites where folks can access my info. How cool is that? How's that for networking? I think I'm sending him two Christmas cards...

So check out the site and don't forget to pick up your copy of my epic fantasy novel with all its sword and sorcery adventure! You can grab it from Amazon at http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1/102-9221383-5820111?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1183135911&sr=8-1. See you over at Ambrose's place!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home