Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, July 30, 2007




Early in the Morning

Or...The Dragon appears to be channeling Robert Palmer...


Which is not a bad thing...

I have two authors to promote (besides myself) in the morning. One is my dear friend and fellow ArcheBooks Publishing paranormal thriller novelist Raven Bower, who will watch over the interview of her character Bailey Khane over at Henry's blog at http://friendsofdragons.wordpress.com/. You can see the fabulous cover of her paranormal thriller Apparitions above.

This book will scare the whozeewhatsits out of you. (remember, I'm good at just makin' up words)


Raven and I will both be speaking at Context 20 out in Ohio this fall, so make your plans to be there now! (Yeah, I'll post about it later.) We're gonna be roomies so I'm thinking of good ghost stories to tell her to get even for this book and the fact that I can't swim in lakes anymore because of it.

The other author to watch for tomorrow is the sumptuous Jane Green, who has penned her ninth work, Second Chance. It's not my usual faire. You know I like the paranormal stuff...vampires, dragons, things that go bump in the night...but Jane has a great intro for a women's contemporary fiction story that actually (gasp in unison here) makes the reader think. It looks really good! I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed her responses to my interview questions. She's got a good head on her shoulders and seemed pleased to give all ya'll writer-types some good information. So I encourage you to stop back by Today the Dragon Wins on Tuesday morning to meet her and ask her your follow-up questions as she finishes her tour with a dragon.


Then, of course, I can't end this post without telling you that there's this new, up-and-coming fantasy author by the name of Sandy Lender who has this new epic fantasy novel out that's getting rave reviews all over the internet. Why, this book is taking the world by storm! You've got to get your hands on a copy of Choices Meant for Gods! NOW, I tell you! ;)


Seriously, you can pick up my novel anywhere fine books are sold, or, since you're already online, make your life easy! Hop over to http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=cm_cd_t_h_dp_i/104-9089752-5140754 and order yours today. That free shipping feature still applies...ooooh...and isn't that attractive?

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."


Tags: , , , , , , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home