Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And the Winner is...
The Dragon congratulates Tammy Garcia

Tammy Garcia, come on down!

Well, okay, Tammy doesn't have to actually go anywhere. I'm sending a muy fabuloso basket o' Choices Meant for Gods goodies to her. It's only taken me, oh, almost a month, to do it, but I'm packaging it up all nice and fancy and sending it out the door before Thanksgiving because I don't believe the post office will be open on the holiday. He he he.

SO! Everyone, join me in congratulating Tammy on being a loyal Author Island visitor/reader who hopped over here to The Dragon to check out info on the fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods. She's now won the novel. How cool is that?

There will be other contests, but I encourage folks (of course) to go to Amazon.com to pick up a copy of the book for the fantasy aficionados on their Christmas lists because, hey, there are reviews there that explain why!

Enjoy!

And leave Tammy a note here in the comments field showing her the love!

Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Nigel said...

I say congratulations to Tammy!

;)

10:05 AM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

Congratulations, Tammy! And Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else!

Laura ;)

12:07 AM  
Blogger Tam G. said...

Thank-you! And I hope everyone has had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I can't wait to get my prize it will be like an early Christmas present.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home