Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wednesday's Inspirational Quote of the Day for Writers
"Even the cry from the depths is an affirmation: why cry if there is no hint of hope of hearing?"
— Martin Marty


Fantasy Author Sandy Lender wishes you an empowered day!
Keep reading for more of today's posts, including the Barry Manilow Music and Passion "review" and the interactive Word of the Day for all you visiting writers.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Park Avenue Princess said...

Hi Sandy! I was just on AuthorIsland and thought I'd stop by for your contest. But, when I got here, I decided to look around and read a bit. You certainly have a beautiful blog! Be proud of it! I'll be thinking of you and Barry both on my birthday, because it's just two days befor yours, which would be June 15th.

As for your new Novel, Choices Meant for Gods", I personally can not wait to read it. Either in it's ebook form or Hardcover. I LOVE Fantasy fiction novels, and you don't even have to explain what they are to me....so, no laying curled up in bed tomorrow, OK?

Oh, and one last thing, Barry may "Write the songs", but you "Write the books"! : )

Have a great day! You made me smile!

Amy

11:28 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Amy,
I'm laughing! No, no laying curled up in bed today...funny...
Man, it's always good to meet another Barry fan. And I hope you love the story when you get a chance to read CMFG!

Welcome to The Dragon!
Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

8:27 AM  
Blogger Park Avenue Princess said...

Sandy! As soon as I read your comment I was cracking up because I read about the drunk girls and the "SIT DOWN OLD MAN!!" I was picturing it in my head last night : ) ... But I was thinking about them so much last night that I forgot to stand up and do this ...

WOO HOO!! I've found my story!! lol (I really just stood up) and we are close in age too...I think it is that we heard our parents (mostly our moms listening to Barry) and that's why we all "secretly" love him. We're "Closeted Barry Fans"!! : )

Well Sandy, you made my day...I won't be curled up either. Thanks a million! Oh, and I'll be back!

WOO HOO!!
Amy

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home