Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday's Inspirational Quote of the Day for Writers
"Many persons have a wrong idea of what constitutes true happiness. It is not attained through self-gratification but through fidelity to a worthy purpose."
— Helen Keller

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender wishes you a happy, purpose-driven day!
Any Lionel Richie fans out there? Well, keep reading for a ton of today's posts, including a meme and the interactive Word of the Day for all you visiting writers.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger orelukjp0 said...

I like Lionel Richie. Very easy to listen to. It would be great to listen to him when enjoying the spa package that you are giving away on Author Island. Thank you for entering me in your contest.

12:43 AM  
Blogger Estella said...

I like Lionel Richie sometimes. Depends on the mood I am in.

6:39 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

To orelukjp0...I don't know what name to use for you, my dear, but I agree. Like Estella says, there are different moods for Lionel. He's got so much different music from over the years that you can pick and choose different songs for different times.

Gotcha in the contest running, Darlin'!! Thanks for visiting The Dragon!!

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home