Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Dragon Visitors!

I just want to take a moment to carefully peck at the keyboard here so I can wish all you visitors to Today the Dragon Wins a beautiful Christmas! I hope you're spending this special day with friends and family who are dear to your heart. All of you writers, make sure you take advantage of some quiet moments to sit back and write down the special thoughts flooding your mind today. We busy people take so little advantage of quiet moments...my special little Christmas wish for you today is that you get to write or journal for a while and that it is a fruitful time.

Merry Christmas!

If you're stopping by for the first time, Welcome! The Author Island Kindle Contest post that you're probably looking for is just below. ;)

With love,
Fantasy Author Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Sandy! Hope you're doing ok with your health and the book stuff is moving the way you want it to be!
Peace.

11:46 PM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

Merry Christmas, my friend, and thanks for the card! I hope you got ours. I pray you have the best year ever in 2009, and that we will be sharing #1 on the NY Times Bestseller List! ;)

Love from me, QH, and Alex (who will be going back to the Navy on Jan.1).

Laura :)

2:09 AM  
Blogger Asylumgirl said...

Happy Holidays to you! I wish you all the best in the new year!

Deidre

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home