Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, August 21, 2009

ArcheBooks Publishing Releases Choices Meant for Kings
Or...The Dragon announces the release of the second novel in the Choices trilogy today

Amazon.com and the bookstores will have their copies soon, but until the book-publishing-industry hoops are jumped through, you can order your copy of Choices Meant for Kings from the ArcheBooks site with a 25% discount now.

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender will post a few excerpts from the new fantasy novel at her Web site this weekend, but early testimonials, information, and a free sample of the first few chapters is up at the publisher's site right now. Get your hardcover edition with the publisher discount or get the eBook format for only $3.99.

Enjoy!
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , ,

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

Woo Hoo! Congratualtions, Sandy! By the way I awarded you the Superior Scribble Award on my blog.http://janekennedysutton.blogspot.com/2009/08/proud-scribbler-recipient.html

2:27 PM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

Yayyyy!!! Good for you! I'm putting a link on my site for you, I hope you hit the NY Times Bestseller list with this one.

Congratulations!

Laura :)

1:34 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Jane,
I feel like I'm in the company of Charlotte Bronte all of a sudden. Even she referred to her early work as "scribblings." :) I'll have to check out this award...THANK YOU!
Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

10:31 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Laura,
Thank you for the links! I tweeted them. He he he.
Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sandy,
I don't have a blog or a site, but I am a fan. I hope that counts.

12:30 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Patsy,
Good morning! Of course you're welcome here! Web site not required. :) It's good to have you visiting.
Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home