Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, February 19, 2010

Home and Makin' Plans
Or...The Dragon invites you to a sunny location

I'm home from the frigid tundra that is Cincinnati. Had to go there for the day job...
In good news, it was a fruitful endeavor. In obnoxious news, 8+ inches of snow had landed on the city the day before my arrival so getting around was "hindered" and 90% of the restaurants and shops were closed the first night. (And don't ask about getting a taxi to get anywhere.)

So it's good to be home where it's a little warmer and I'm gathering my giveaways for tomorrow's SWFL Women's Expo. Yes, what better place to sell a fantasy novel about a strong heroine with integrity, grit, good humor and power? There's a fabulous message for chicks of all ages in Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, and I plan to tell all the ladies at the Expo that very thing tomorrow. I hope all the folks in Florida make the Expo part of their plans. (I'm in an indoor exhibit space with the Arc-Angels so you don't have to tread the outdoor booths in the chilly temperatures to find me.)

Get all kinds of info and directions to North Port here: http://tinyurl.com/FLwexpo
Next weekend, I'll see you at the Barnes & Noble in Ft. Myers from noon to 2 p.m.


"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home