Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, January 12, 2007

Word of the Day
Friday, January 12, 2007
Kale (noun) – bland, disgusting, vile…oh…I’m not supposed to be subjective in this, am I? Let’s start over.
Kale (noun) – a cabbage-like plant you can eat with ruffled, loose leaves (the word originates in Middle English)

Word in a Sentence: My pancake tortoises love kale when I sprinkle it with calcium powder, but I do not.

Your turn! If you can do something with this one, I’ll be impressed…

"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

A salad bar without kale around it is very kale.

3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet no one else can say this... My sister's name is Kale. (It's true.)

10:49 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Mary,
For your sister to have such a creative/unusual name, I'm intrigued that your parents didn't choose "Rapunzel" for you! How interesting!
Sandy L.
"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home