Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, March 19, 2007

Choices Meant for Gods Went Back to the Publisher
Or…I made the corrections to the galleys

In great news: I made corrections to Choices Meant for Gods to the master file yesterday and returned the file to the publisher, ArcheBooks Publishing, last night. This takes Sandy Lender another step closer to publication!

Now the publisher is working steadily away at the cover design.

I’ll keep you all posted as I learn more.

“Some days, I just want the dragon to win.”

Tags: , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger thewriterslife said...

Way to go, Sandy! Any thoughts as to what you want on the cover?

8:55 AM  
Blogger Jeni said...

Hmmm - I thought you had the cover all planned out already or did I misunderstand that?
It's easy to see how excited you are - and for darned good reason too! The day the book finally appears - in your hot little hands - I'm sure you'll have a time set aside in coordination with everyone on Writers Life that we all make a toast to you and the book at that particular time! Right?

12:45 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Authors typically don't get to comment on their covers. So I consider myself very fortunate to have any say at all! My publisher asked for a concept/idea at the outset a while back and has incorporated the dragon and the Taiman-estate-in-the-background idea very very handsomely so far. I'm completely impressed.

The dragon is freakin' cool.

I can't express how cool the dragon is.

We're working now on getting the image of Chariss "just right", which, you know, it's fantasy...people can picture her however they wish, so it doesn't have to be the way I picture her, you know?

And, yes, Jeni, we're going to raise a toast when the box arrives!

Woo-hoo!!!!!

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win!"

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home