Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Write for International Earth Day
Or...stay inspired to do something good

See yesterday's post, just below today's Word of the Day, for a great writing assignment for International Earth Day, this March 20. And don't fret about the close deadline. Regular ol' Earth Day is April 22, which gives you time to be Earth-friendly, Earth-conscious for a whole month, if you aren't one of us raving environmentalists all year 'round!

The post below offers address links and letter-writing ideas, so check it out. I'm still proofing the galleys for Choices Meant for Gods, so I'm operating on less than full capacity here. Two hours of sleep results in me actually stumbling to the computer...it's an interesting concept. Where's my muse to hold me up as I do this kind of stuff?

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , ,

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home