Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, July 31, 2007


Tease it, Baby
Or...Choices Meant for Gods gets another fantastic review

I just love typing headlines like that. If you go to http://www.mindunbound.com/newsletters/2007_august.html#fantasy, you can read a wonderful review of the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods.

And if you go to http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=cm_cd_t_h_dp_i/104-9089752-5140754, you can order your copy before they run out again! (I'm joking. I have no illusions of selling out that fast again.)

But, truly, you must read the great review from the Wet Ink newsletter, which I recommend everyone subscribe to because it's a free and useful publication about new fiction. The editor, Ms. EM Sky, is running a contest, in fact, where you can win a free copy (with free shipping) of one of the books featured in this month's edition. (And if you win mine, I'll autograph it for you, my dahling.)

Excerpt from the review: The leading man adds his own complexity to the picture, complementing his lady perfectly. Nigel Taiman is wonderfully genuine in both his affections and his depth of character, and Lender paints him as she does all her creations, with thoughtful style and grace.

How cool is that? Nigel should be blushing...

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jamieson Wolf said...

That was such a wonderful review Sandy! And SUCH a neat newsletter and web site! I wonder how to submit my books to them?

Either way, she said some FANTASTIC things about your incredible novel and you should be so very proud.

Now all we need is the sequel!

Cheers,
Jamieson

9:16 AM  
Blogger Nigel said...

Jamieson,
The review had her practically bouncing around the house. And to get the sequel, you have to get her to listen to me. I highly recommend you encouraging that behavior...

To submit your books, contact the site administrator first. E-mail me off-site and I will assist.

All my best,
Nigel

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home