Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, August 27, 2007




It's A Great Interview for the Book!
Or...go visit EM's site

If you check out EM Sky's site, you can witness my slow spiral into insanity. Yes, as I prepare for my trip to DragonCon in Atlanta at the end of this week, what better way to introduce folks to the Fantasy Author Sandy Lender and her leading man Nigel Taiman than with an interview at Mind Unbound? Check it out and pick up your copy of the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods at either the Amazon site or the publisher's site so you can get it personalized when you stop by my booth at DragonCon this Labor Day weekend. I look forward to meeting you at the Night at Bree or at my dealer table (under the ArcheBooks Publishing label) any ol' time!

Here's the link for the cool interview (very fun): http://www.mindunbound.com/blog/2007/08/interview_with_sandy_lender_an.html

Here's the link to order your copy of Choices Meant for Gods from the publisher's site (Amazon is running low on copies again, although I guess you could order it at Barnes & Noble): http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm

See you everywhere!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

ROFLMAO!! So, you say you're "touched"?? I have one up on you, honey. I talk to my characters, AND I also have heated arguments with myself!! I guess to be a successful writer, you have to be a little "touched" to have all of this roaming around in your head and to get it on paper and make it readable. Good luck this weekend at DragonCon. I wish you could come up to Minnesota. The Renaissance Festival is in full swing and I think you would be able to sell a lot of books there. Maybe next year, then you can stay with me and Quint and we can show you around!

Anyway, good luck this weekend!

Laura :)

11:38 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Minnesota!?
Baby, it's cold outside...

;)

But, yes, I'm going to figure out a way to do some ren fests in the future! Definitely. You'll have to help me when you're book is on the table next to mine...

Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

7:13 AM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

You're on, honey! And it's only cold in the winter! I've been sweating my ass off all summer and it looks like we have some more 90's coming next week. oh, joy. Good thing we broke the bank for central air, hunh! oh, well, back to my mantra...money comes easily, quickly and frequently...RIGHT!

Have a great time this weekend and go do what I would do...if I was single again...hee,hee! ;)

Laura :)

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home