Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fast Communique
Or...The Dragon requests your patience with this interruption

For those of you who know me and have been trying to reach me via phone...umm...yeah...the cell phone is dead and I'll be dealing with that issue this week (in my spare time). I'll contact you with the new number (also in my spare time) probably by the weekend.

No, I'm not dead, but I appreciate the calls to the office to ask. Cracks me up, actually. Chris, the e-mail subject line was worth a gold star.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. And I'm back to pushing editorial for five magazines that are on deadline. ;) You can read my book while I'm working. Pick up the epic fantasy novel Choices Meant for Gods at Amazon.com today!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags:

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

Whew! I'm glad to hear your still alive and kicking, kiddo! You had me worried! I didn't want to bother you at work, I know how busy you are, just send me your new address, ok? Thanks, and hugs and more hugs to you!

Loveya,

Laura :)

2:04 AM  
Blogger Caitlin Hoy said...

Aloha from Author Island!
I don't know if this is the right place to say hello or enter the contest but I can't seem to find anywhere else to comment. I love your books.
Your fan,
Caitlin Hoy
P.S. My email is Ckh988@aol.com
and my mailing address is:
Caitlin Hoy
214 Marion Avenue
Westville, NJ 08093

2:20 PM  
Blogger Jean L. said...

Hi Sandy, you sound like a busy lady. I'm here from Author Island so Aloha!! Love the name of your blog. Even dragons should get to win sometimes, especially some of the cooler ones!

2:29 PM  
Blogger Lisa Garner said...

Hello from Author Island!
Sounds like your life has be busy!!
I checked out Choices Meant for Gods on Amazon and it sounds FANTASTIC. The reviews on Amazon are really wonderful so I've moved it up to number one on my next to purchase list. Have a great Halloween and I hope you get a moment to set back and relax soon!

1:37 PM  
Blogger tetewa said...

I'd just like to say Aloha from Author Island. tWarner419@aol.com

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home