Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, April 03, 2009

What Choices We Made by Sandy Lender book trailer

Welcome to Today the Dragon Wins. If you're visiting after attending Sandy's "Online Book Tour" presentation, please note that this is an example of what a tour host can showcase for a day or a "tour stop" for you. This is the book trailer for my most recent release What Choices We Made. If you're just visiting because you like the blog, let me encourage you to visit Amazon.com to pick up your copy of What Choices We Made.

2 Comments:

Blogger LadyMuse said...

Sandy,

I was in the group listening to your presentation Sunday in Naples. I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation and learned a lot from hearing it. Thank you! Best of luck for great success with your career. I wish for you a bidding war for the film rights and Steven Spielberg to be the winner! Karen

10:00 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Ooooooo, Karen.
You rock.
Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad the presentation was useful to you...and, yes, it would be just fine to have Steven Spielberg call me on the phone...
:)
Sandy Lender
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home