Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Introductions All Around
Or...The Dragon welcomes everyone

Fantasy Author Sandy Lender participated in the SWFL Women's Expo yesterday, Feb. 20, and met an astounding number of friendly faces. What a delight to be among so many kind people and to speak with so many who love to read. Quite a lot of my literature about my novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings includes my blog address, which brings you here. But my Web site address is so new that it's hidden on stickers and added at the end of flyers and bookmarks. So if you'd like to visit a site with my bio (entertaining, I have to say) and free excerpts to read from my novels and short story compilation book, do check out http://www.authorsandylender.com/ when you have just a moment. It's gorgeous. The woman who designed it for me is phenomenal at such things. I give her all the credit!

Come on back to this blog (or sign in to Blogger and list this blog--Today the Dragon Wins--as one you want to follow) later this week because I have a nice little rant I'd like to go on and on about. And I have some writing advice spurred by a few questions visitors to the booth had for me during the expo Saturday.

Welcome to the fold!

Coming Up: Book Signing at Ft. Myers Barnes & Noble, Saturday, Feb. 27 from noon to 2 p.m. Hope to see you there!

"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home