Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, May 21, 2010

I Mostly Tell the Truth!
Or...The Dragon comes clean

So for my Creative Writing blog award...I told six truths and one lie. And #6 was the lie. Mysti Holiday and Jane Sutton guessed correctly. How did you guys know? :)

Yes, I got my writing contracts on my own. The publishing business is bizarre...

The adorable dolphin encounter happened through a supervised swim with The Dolphin Research Center on Marathon. I don't recommend going out and disturbing a pod of dolphins on your own. :)

Also, the gentleman who dreamt of Julette chasing him...totally true. He's around here somewhere...

I'll post some more fun stuff as the weekend gets under way. I post different stuff at my facebook page, if you're interested. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fantasy-Author-Sandy-Lender/217343885021?ref=ts

Enjoy your Friday!
"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , ,

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew it wasn't #5 ... *cough*

I should have known the right answer, though. Silly me!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Mwuahahahahahaha.
It was fun to laugh about #5 with you this week. Thanks for checkin' in!

Sandy Lender
"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

10:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your emotions do not need to be anchored to reality when you dream. I remember the intensity of it - it was one of the most terrifying dreams I have ever had. When I woke up, I had to shake my head clear a few extra times, and then I started laughing. Seriously? I just dreamed THAT?!?

8:32 AM  
Blogger RowenaBCherry said...

Oh! Did I miss it.

Darn!!!

My winner was (and still is) Amber Scott.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Jane Kennedy Sutton said...

Finally, I got one right! Woohoo!

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home