Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Word of the Day
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Primogenitor (noun) – The first ancestor; the earliest forefather (from Medieval Latin)

Word in a Sentence: In my novel Choices Meant for Gods, Odda Taiman is the primogenitor of the Taiman estate where the majority of the story takes place.

Your turn! Any biblical sentences in you today?

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , , ,

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeni said...

I'm into family tree stuff and have four trees I work on here. So far, I've learned the primogenitor on one branch of my tree is Anders Kruse-Andersdotter who lived in Sweden sometime between 1600 and 1640. I found it amazing to me that although my grandfather's family was poorer than poor, the church in Sweden has records that can trace even peasant ancestry back that many generations and over four centuries.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home