Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday's Inspirational Quote of the Day for Writers
"Imagination has always had powers of resurrection that no science can match."
— Ingrid Bengis


Fantasy Author Sandy Lender wishes you an imaginative, creative day.
Keep reading for today's Cadbury egg experiment (which is crazy) and the interactive Word of the Day for all you visiting writers.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , , , , ,

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Park Avenue Princess said...

OMG Sandy I am crying and I laughed so hard I tinkled...

First I was reading your blog saying "He's never going to do it", I'd never be able to do it. But appently he's got a stronger tongue...keep him around! Anywhooo, I was totally impressed and then I went over to the Mad Chef's site and I just lost it...right when he said "and we throw them the f**k out"...I started laughing so hard I cried and then I just cried at the waste...

Oh I think I need to relax, my stomach hurts from all the laughter!

Thanks again for making my day!! WOO-HOO!!

Hugs
Amy

2:05 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Yes, the waste of the chocolate shells was shocking. Even if the Mad Chef didn't want them, the cameraman might have.

And the fact that our comment thread is on the inspirational quote of the day instead of on the Cadbury egg post is going to confuse the daylights out of someone a couple weeks from now...Bwuahahaha.
Sandy L.
"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home