Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Become a Follower to Get a Cool Dragon Magnet
Or...The Dragon isn't really proposing you try to attract dragons

In fact, I'm just trying to attract followers to make life easier on everyone. I mean, wouldn't you prefer to be notified when this informative little blog updates? Then you don't have to check back all the time. It alerts you every couple of days or so...you know...just when my insane schedule lets me update.

So here's the deal: you'd LOVE to have one of my spiffy magnets with the clever dragon saying on it FOR FREE. So you become a follower here and get one of your friends to do the same. You send me an e-mail at sandy_lender at yahoo dot com letting me know who the two new followers are and what snail mail addresses I send the magnets to.

Easy breezy!

Follow away! But do it soon because this is LIMITED to the first 25 folks (and their friends) to sign up. Yes, I put a low limit on it because the new supply of magnets isn't here yet. :)

"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."
Tags: , , , ,

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamieson Wolf said...

Hey Sandy Honey! Where do I follow your blog? You don't have a place like I do on mine that lists all my followers...sigh. Help!

Huggles
Jamieson

6:15 PM  
Blogger Penny Lockwood Ehrenkranz said...

Hi Sandy, do you still have dragon magnets to give away? I adore dragons and would love to have one on my fridge :-)

10:16 PM  
Blogger Sandy Lender said...

Hey, Jamieson!
I have one of Blogger's ancient blogs because I started the thing waaaaay back in 2006. So let me see...
Seriously, I think you have to do the following FROM your own blog. In your profile, where it says "blogs I follow," I think you have to type in Today The Dragon Wins and let it "take" you to this to click "yes" or "follow" or whatever the command is.
Someone correct me if I screwed that up...
And I'll do some digging to figure out an easier way. (This might explain why there are only 7 people signed up at the moment. Oops. Although...it should be an even number...)
Sandy Lender
"Some days, you just want the dragon to win."

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home