Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, August 30, 2007

The Dragon Goes to DragonCon
Or...where else would I be this weekend?

In honor of the largest fantasy convention in the southwest region of our country (and, yes, I recognize that the world wide web reaches everywhere, but, dudes, I've lived in the USA for 36 of the 37 years of my life...I can't help that I'm stuck in the "this is my country" mode of thinking), I'm posting about my trip before I leave.

Not only have I slacked off on the Word of the Day and grammar stuff around here lately, I'm going to totally blow it off for a whole weekend! Bwuahahaha! Deal!

He he. I'll be back Tuesday morning and will make some sort of attempt to return the blog to normalcy for all ya'll writer types who look for writing info and author interviews (see the one with Karina Fabian in the next post below) and all that good stuff. I'm covering DragonCon for FantasyBookSpot.com so I'll have pictures and info that we can cross-post, so there'll be exciting news to share there. I'm also being "shadowed" by a fantastic gal who'll do a story about li'l ol' me for a couple of sites if I've got my facts straight, and I'll have that information to share with you when I get back, so don't lose track of Today the Dragon Wins. (You know that "favorite" feature your computer has? Yeah...that would be a good feature to employ for Tuesday morning...)

Have a great weekend, everyone! And if you're attending DragonCon, stop by my dealer table - A98 - and say hello! You can pick up a copy of Choices Meant for Gods there. (Or you can grab one of the last three copies at Amazon.com. My publisher's site has oodles...http://www.archebooks.com/BookIDX/Indexes/Fantasy/CMG/CMGDesc.htm. OH! And I guess Barnes and Noble.com has it in stock, but I never remember to push that site...) Buy it wherever you want to. People like it. :)

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: ,

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home