Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Check the New Review!
Or...The Dragon is excited...

I don't usually push the Barnes & Noble site, but, hey, there's a real good reason to check it out today: someone fabulous has posted a really great review of Choices Meant for Gods there! Go look at it for yourself!

And if you don't already own the epic fantasy novel, why, pick up a copy while you're there! It's at http://search.barnesandnoble.com/booksearch/isbnInquiry.asp?z=y&EAN=9781595071651&itm=1. Enjoy!

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , ,

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

AuthorIsland said to drop you a note to say hello. So Howdy! Jen :)

7:25 PM  
Blogger Laura M. Crawford said...

Sandy, you are so sweet to say I'm fabulous, but the truth is your book is like meth. Try it once and you're hooked!

I hope this will bring you a few more sales. Hugs to you!

Laura :)

10:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Followed the link from AuthorIsland, then I read the sample at your publisher's website. Wow! It draws you into the story immediately and I didn't come up for air until I finished the chapters. Great reading!

1:11 AM  
Blogger Ironeyes said...

Moring, Stopped by your site to check it out. It's nice.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Norma Jean said...

Hi Sandi!

I can't wait to read your book! Author Island turned me on to it and you.

Norma Jean

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not usually a fantasy reader, but
the excellent reviews at B&N tell me
I should probably open my mind to
this genre. I'll especially want to
check out this Nigel fellow who has
caused a reader to fall for him!

Pat Cochran

4:02 PM  
Blogger Judy said...

Author Island said to come over and tell you hello. I love Fantasy books!!

9:27 PM  
Blogger catslady said...

I too just found you through AuthorsIsland and I'm glad I did. Your book sounds very interesting. I'm thinking I have to try to try the first one before the sequel.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home