Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, September 17, 2007


Dragon Notes

Or...where's The Dragon hanging out these days?

Believe it or not, I haven't "traveled" since I returned from DragonCon. (Unless you consider the one-hour commute to work each day to be "travel.") So my only excuse for neglecting the blog here is complete and insane over-work. But we'll get things back on an even keel soon. I'm thinking right after Context 20 in Ohio at the end of the month... Is anybody going?

Check out the epic fantasy novel at the usual haunts (and note that you can pick up both my novel and Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, which I own and started reading prior to DragonCon - it's started out in very promising fashion, too - at a discount at Amazon right now). http://www.amazon.com/Choices-Meant-Gods-Sandy-Lender/dp/1595071652/ref=cm_cd_t_h_dp_i/104-9089752-5140754 is the spot! Enjoy!

Tags: , , , ,

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! Just found you through AuthorIsland. I don't read fantasy but now I just might start. Have a good day!

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool review at BN! I need to get that book! Hi from author island

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
I just found your blog through Author island! Your books sound fabulous!

6:17 AM  
Blogger Joan said...

Found your blog through Author Island. Your books sound great.

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Choice Meant For Gods looks great. I love fantasy, can't get enough of it! Congrats on the review, too.
Cynthya

12:53 PM  
Blogger Jennifer Y. said...

Hello!

I just found out about you and your blog through AuthorIsland. Your books sound great!

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I saw your book on authorisland.com looks pretty good. Best Wishes.

9:07 PM  
Blogger Estella said...

Just found you through AuthorIsland. Your book sounds good.

5:24 PM  
Blogger miriama said...

Read about you at authorisland.com. The only person who loves dragons more than I do would be my husband. :)

5:48 PM  
Blogger catslady said...

I didn't realize there was another post (duh) so in case you don't read yesterdays - hello again from AuthorsIsland!

2:30 PM  
Blogger ruth said...

Was visiting author island. Your books sound wonderful.

5:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was sent over there through Author Island. Your books looks awesome and I have put it on my wishlist!! I love fantasy, its my fave genre and I've read all the great authors from Tolkein to Goodkind.

All the best

Valerie
valb0302@yahoo.com

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home