Today the Dragon Wins

"Today the Dragon Wins" offers information from Fantasy Author and Professional Editor Sandy Lender. You'll also find dragons, wizards, sorcerers, and other fantasy elements necessary for a fabulous story, if you know where to look...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Misbehaving in Candlelight

Sandy Lender is the editor of an international trade publication and the author of the fantasy novels Choices Meant for Gods and Choices Meant for Kings, available from ArcheBooks Publishing, and the series-supporting chapbook, What Choices We Made.

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, October 10, 2007



Overwhelm Me

Or...The Dragon asks the universe for one more challenge

Go ahead. Lay it on me. I can take it.

I DARE YOU.

You can read Nigel's post over at Nigel Presents Sandy Lender (http://sandylender.blogspot.com) to get the full impact here, but, suffice it to say, I'm losing my mind. Before I go completely 'round the bend, I wanted to post a note here to say "HELLO!" to all the lovely folks checking in from Author Island. Don't you all just rock the house? I'll post again shortly. I have to tell you all how coo-el Context 20 was...

And I have to let you know about the upcoming ren art fair in Naples.

And I have to give you my room number in the local looney bin...

"Some days, I just want the dragon to win."

Tags: , ,

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger orelukjp0 said...

Hi Sandy,
Just wanted to say Hello. I saw your contest on author island and just had to enter.
Can't wait to read your book. Thank you for writing the books I and many others love to read.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home